Select the correct term to complete the sentences.
1. _____ is what flows and carries power in a circuit.
2. _____ are used when drawing circuit diagrams.
3. A _____ is used to create a break in a circuit.
4. A(n) _____ has a break it, so there is no current.
5. A _____ has a complete path for the current and contains no breaks.
6. A light bulb, motor, or speaker acts as a _____ in a circuit.
7. The unit for current is the _____.
8. A _____ provides voltage to a circuit.
9. _____ is the difference in the amount of energy carried by current at
two points in a circuit.
10. The _____ is the unit for measuring voltage.
11. The _____ is the unit for measuring resistance.
12. _____ explains the relationship between current, voltage, and
resistance in a circuit.
13. _____ is the measure of how strongly a material resists current.
14. A _____ has a resistance that can be changed.
15. Wires in a circuit are made of a material that is a _____, such as