ELECTRICAL CHARGES AND FORCES
Select the correct term to complete the sentences.
1. The unit in which charge is measured is the _____.
2. An object is _____ when it has equal numbers of positive and
3. _____ exists when there is an excess of one type of charge on an
4. _____ explains the relationship between electric force, charge, and
5. Charging by _____ occurs when clothes brush against each other in
6. A(n) _____ can be used to tell whether an object has a net charge.
7. If you use a charged balloon to charge a metal ball through _____, the
balloon’s net charge does not change.
8. _____ are drawn to show the direction of the electric field.
9. An object is _____ if has a net positive charge on one side and a net
negative charge on the other side.
10. There is a(n) _____ in the region around any charge.
11. A _____ is used to store electrical energy by separating charge.
12. Capacitance is measured in _____.