Select the correct term to complete the sentences.
Kirchhoff’s current law
Kirchhoff’s voltage law
1. A _____ contains only one path for the current.
2. According to _____, if a circuit contains a 3-volt battery, the voltage
drops around the complete circuit must add to 3 volts.
3. There is a _____ across each resistor in a circuit when current is
4. _____ states that all the current entering a point in a circuit must also
leave that point.
5. A _____ is created when a circuit contains one branch with very little
or no resistance.
6. A _____ contains multiple paths or branches for the current.
7. One _____ equals 1000 watts.
8. The rate of converting electrical energy into another form of energy is
9. The _____ is a unit used by electric utility companies to measure the
electrical energy your home uses each month.
10. One _____ is equal to 746 watts.
11. A battery creates _____ current.
12. Electrical appliances in your home use _____ current.13. A _____ converts high-voltage electricity to lower voltage electricity