Select the correct term to complete the sentences.
Faraday’s law of induction
1. A wire looped into a circular _____ can be used to create a magnetic
field that is stronger than that of a single wire.
2. A coil with many turns called a _____ is a device commonly used in
speakers, motors, and many other devices.
3. A(n) _____ is used to convert electrical energy into mechanical
4. A _____ is used in a motor to switch the direction of the magnetic
field created by the current.
5. The rotating part of a motor that holds the electromagnets is called the
6. Electric current passes through the _____ and into the electromagnets
in an electric motor.
7. A(n) _____ is used to convert mechanical energy into electrical
8. Using a magnet to create electric current in a wire is called _____.
9. _____ explains the relationship between the current created in a coil
and the rate of change of the magnetic field through the coil.
10. A _____ uses two coils to change the voltage of the electricity
coming into your home.