FIELDS AND FORCES
Select the correct term to complete the sentences.
inverse square law
1. A quantity that has a value at every point in space is a _____.
2. _____ is a measure of power per area.
3. If two quantities are related by a(n) _____, as one increases the other
4. Any object with mass creates a _____.
5. A _____ creates a force on any object placed in it that is sensitive to
6. The _____ points away from positive charges and toward negative
7. Conductors have a _____ effect that causes the electric field inside a
conductor to be zero.
8. A _____ creates an electric field.
9. It is helpful to imagine a positive _____ when drawing electric field