Select the correct term to complete the sentences.
Newton’s first law
Newton’s second law
acceleration due to gravity
1. A ____ is required to change motion.
2. “Objects want to keep doing the same thing” is a way of stating ____.
3. An object with more mass also has more ____.
4. The total of all the forces acting on an object is called the ____.
5. The ____ is the metric unit of force.
6. The rate at which speed changes is called ____.
7. ____ relates force, mass, and acceleration in the equation F = ma.
8. A falling object under the influence of only gravity is in ____.
9. The ____ on Earth is equal to 9.8 m/sec2.
10. Speed with direction is called ____.
11. The force of gravity on an object is its ____.
12. When the force due to gravity equals the force due to air resistance,
the speed of a falling object is called its ____.
13. The ____ of a line is found by dividing the rise by the run.