1. Determine the e/m of electron by Thomson’s method.
2. Describe an experiment to determine the Plank’s constant.
3. Describe Davis and Germer experiment.
4. Derive the expression for Debroglie wave length.
5. What is Compton scattering? Explain the importance of Compton’s scattering.
6. State the laws of photoelectric effect.
7. State the properties of cathode rays.
8. Calculate the energy and momentum of a photon of wavelength 10000A0.
9. A charge of 2C moves between two plates at a p.d of 1V. Find the energy acquired by the charge.
10. Calculate the work function if the threshold wave length is 1A0.